Sunday 14 November 2010

Altan Urag

I have just contacted the group again to see if we can use their music in our project, I will keep persisting with them this week after that I think we should look for alternatives.

Their website is great for reference I suggest everyone looks at it.
http://www.altanurag.mn/en.html

The first page has the sword in the centre appear in Mongolian writing, I wondered if Dean could create something like this in Flash as it would look awesome for our introduction?


This is the main page of the website, which shows the inside of a Mongolian hut.


The next few are great references from their music videos, especially for the clothing of the men and the environment of the Yurt. I suggest everyone at least skims through the videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment